Share The Article
The American hotel chain Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been making major announcements this year. Just a few weeks ago, the company launched a new VIP experience that will debut in their all-inclusive resort in Tulum, Mexico, and now another exclusive service will begin in the United States.
Hilton announced this week that a new hotel brand called Tempo by Hilton will premiere in New York City. The new hotel, the Tempo by Hilton Times Square will be located right in Time Square, at TSX Broadway—a 46-story entertainment and hotel building—, and will open its doors in 2023.
Tempo by Hilton Times Square—owned L&L Holding Company and managed by Hilton— will have 661 rooms and will share hospitality services with TSX Entertainment, an entertainment company focused on innovative artists, creative brands, and exclusive experiences.
Hilton wants to provide a new hospitality category that will combine stylish and contemporary aspects and will be addressed to ambitious, modern travelers. And this location seems to be the perfect spot for the new brand. Matt Schyler, Hilton’s Chief Brand Officer said: “We’re delighted to introduce Tempo by Hilton to the world from the heart of Manhattan with the debut of Tempo by Hilton Times Square,”
And added: “As our newest brand, Tempo by Hilton is designed to create an elevated and innovative stay, with thoughtfully appointed rooms that offer comfort and functionality plus an emphasis on well-being. Tempo by Hilton Times Square will set the stage for a new standard of hospitality in Times Square, for today’s discerning traveler.”
Hilton already has a great variety of properties in New York City—over 50 hotels— and surrounding areas, and the new service is expected to stand out and provide experiences adapted to New York’s energy and its current revival after the pandemic crisis.
More About Tempo by Hilton Times Square
A fantastic view of Times Square, access to exclusive entertainment programs, a chance to truly experience the Big Apple’s atmosphere, and fantastic amenities are just a few of the privileged experiences that Hilton wants to offer to their guests at their new location.
“Tempo by Hilton Times Square offers a home base for guests to experience Times Square like never before. We look forward to welcoming guests to experience the first full-building retail and entertainment ecosystem firsthand,” said David Levinson, chairman, and chief executive officer of L&L Holding Company.
These are some of the main amenities and services travelers can expect at Tempo by Hilton Times Square:
- A 36-floor lifestyle hotel featuring direct views of Times Square through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- A Get Ready Zone for working.
- Spacious bathroom with Bluetooth speakers and bath amenities by Apotheke.
- An enveloping sleep environment that will help guests to unwind.
- The option to book a signature Tempo by Hilton Wellness guest room featuring a Peloton spin bike and products from Therabody to work out from the comfort of their room.
- Public areas with artistic touches.
- An 11th-floor open sky lobby with dynamic communal and working spaces.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center and signature hydration station.
- Premium culinary options, including a signature restaurant with menu items fit for fueling for the day ahead and boosting focus.
- A bar and lounge, and an outdoor dining terrace overlooking Times Square.
- Guests will get to taste Bluestone Lane, the Australian-inspired premium coffee and drinks brand.
- Access to the historic Palace Theater and TSX Broadway entertainment options.
The exact location of the new Hilton hotel is 1568 Broadway in New York City, NY 10036. Tempo by Hilton Times Square will be part of the exclusive Hilton Honors, the company’s loyalty program for 18 company brands.
Another factor that will make this new brand an incredibly interesting experience is the alliance with TSX Entertainment and its unique entertainment offers. It would be very interesting to see travelers’ experiences at this new exclusive hotel in New York City.
Hilton Launches New VIP All-Inclusive Experience In Tulum
U.S. State Department Issues 10 New Travel Advisory Updates
Travel Insurance That Covers Covid-19 For 2022
This article originally appeared on Travel Off Path. For the latest breaking news that will affect your next trip, please visit: Traveloffpath.com
↓ Join the community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current travel rules and restrictions can change without notice. The decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories