Posted on December 30, 2021 by steve blank
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”
What a year for all us. The quote above sums it up for me.
I thought I’d share an end of year summary of the best of the 2021 posts. Enjoy.
Innovation in Large Organizations
- The difference between creating new things versus executing existing ones in two sentences. Here
- Why innovation heroes are the sign of a dysfunctional organization. The title says it all. Here.
- Sometimes we get trapped inside our own heads. I know I did. Here’s how to get unstuck. Here
- We all don’t see the world the same way. And I don’t mean politics. Some of us literally can’t see what you can. Here.
- Why are you waiting for permission to get smarter? You don’t need permission. Here.
- Ever wonder how a class you took gets designed? There’s a lot under the hood. Here’s how.
- U.S. national security problems are multiplying faster than our traditional institutions can solve. So we decided to create something different – The Gordian Knot Center for National Security Innovation. Here.
On to a better year.
Filed under: Customer Development |