10 Best WordPress Plugins for Effective and Powerful Blogging- If you have a blog on the internet, you must know that plugins make your blog much more attractive, effective, and easy to use from both the user and creator sides. So along with a large variety of WordPress themes that make your blog look colorful, there are also these plugins to help users with the functionality. So in this article, we’ll focus on the 10 Best WordPress Plugins for blogging.
- Yoast SEO
The most important factor in writing a blog and increasing its reach is to expand Search Engine Optimization (SEO). One of the best and most effective plugins for SEO is Yoast SEO. Yoast has some salient features that can make your blog amazing. And not only SEO, its features include calculating readability score, giving you an idea of whether your blog is easy for the readers to read and understand. Furthermore, it also simplifies your keywords and synonyms wherever required. Most WordPress websites have trusted Yoast because it has been found that it is usually compatible with the algorithms of Google.
- Readability check
- No duplication using canonical URLs
- Optimization for synonyms and related keywords.
- Check match for chosen keywords.
- Total command over breadcrumbs to set up primary categories for posts.
- Everest Forms
Have you ever wondered that while reading your blog, the readers might have some questions and want to contact you? Well then, here’s your answer. If you need to make a contact form, Everest is one of the best plugins for bloggers to add a form. This has a very user-friendly interface. You can drag and drop an unlimited number of fields anywhere on the form. And the form created can be accessed using any portable device.
- There is a shortcode to help you add the forms to the WordPress blogs (post page, sidebar, etc.)
- Redirects the user to a specific page after they have submitted the form.
- Support from Google ReCaptcha to block spammers.
- Form responses can be viewed on the dashboard of your site.
- The forms are editable after single submission.
Sometimes blogs are also used to buy, sell or promote commercial products. So if you need to do any of these three through your blogging, WooCommerce is the perfect solution. This can be one of the best WordPress plugins for blogs that need to do some retailing. WooCommerce is very handy to set up and has all the features you require on your blog to sell a product. Once you have set up WooCommerce on your WordPress blog, you can immediately start your business. Furthermore, it can be improved according to your needs using its large range of extensions.
- Very easy to set up a store and start selling your products with just a few clicks.
- Personalized user account pages for hustle-free transactions.
- The payment is secured because the user can choose from various payment gateways.
- Orders are manageable from any portable device.
- Excellent documentation makes it helpful anytime.
- Akismet Anti-Spam
A very important aspect of blogging is to safeguard it against spammers. If you still don’t have any countermeasures for this, your blog might already be filled with loads of them. These spammers can adulterate your website and its backend files by multiple contact form submissions and various comments. To reduce them, you can use the Akismet plugin. This is considered one of the best blog post plugins for WordPress to control malicious users. This anti-spam plugin examines all your comments and forms submissions and scans for harmful or suspicious content. It has an automated scanning system that analyzes for any potential spam content and drops it.
- Handy backup and restore process
- Fast performance makes it time-efficient
- It dumps those features that block the worst spam hence saving storage.
- Displays the number of spam comments by every user.
- Status history for each comment to pinpoint the location from where the spam started.
Jetpack is probably one of the best WordPress plugins for the effortless management of blogs. The fact that this has been developed by Automattic, which includes WordPress developers too, Jetpack provides you with various site statistics. With this, you can keep regular data of your readers and simultaneously work out ways to increase the popularity of your blog even more. This plugin also helps in malware scanning protection and spam protection. Henceforth, unwanted trespassing is prevented.
- Top-class security due to spam protection.
- Enables you to manage multiple websites from a single dashboard.
- Various customization tools according to your designs.
So Elementor is a page builder plugin that is helpful not only for WordPress blogs but also for websites. Elementor is easy to learn and modify any part of your blog without much hustle because of its drag and drop technique.
- Easy to use drag and drop technique.
- Extensively effective and customizable design options.
- Can easily undo and redo any actions.
- For certain complications, there is a built-in maintenance mode.
- NextGen Gallery
When your blog is all text and has no colors, it might look very boring to the readers. So a very easy and effective solution for this is to add photos to your blog! Make it more attractive and colorful at the same. So for this, we can use the NextGen Gallery plugin. This can be easily used and has all the features and elements for a blog gallery.
- Compact list and Albums
- It has shortcode options for more features.
- Batch upload photos
- Imports necessary metadata from images.
- Two types of galleries are supported: Slideshow and Thumbnail.
- Popup Maker
As the name suggests, this plugin is used to create popups. The blog that you’re creating can be either just a blog website or can be included in another website as a separate blog. Either way, the header or a popup is something that grabs the attention of readers first. So if you want to hook the readers to your blog, the popup maker plugin can be your go-to tool. The popup marker plugin is one of the best plugins to help you create popups and make them appear anywhere on your blog.
- Fully supportive of any portable devices.
- Compatible with most of the WordPress plugins.
- Provides a variety of display types like in-form popups, slide popups, banner bars, etc.
Email marketing is one of the numerous ways to expand the reach of your blogs. Hence to help you with this, MailChimp is here. One of the most popular WordPress plugins, MailChimp, helps you manage subscribers, send emails and track responses, and add new subscribers to your emails in a large amount. It also seamlessly integrates with other WordPress plugins, making it easy to use.
- User-friendly interface
- It can be used in any language because it is transition friendly.
- Coding snippets can also modify this plugin.
- Well supported and documented.
- Bulk Featured Image WordPress Plugin by CreedAlly
If you’re having trouble adding featured images to your blogs, as you might have lots of them and it’s becoming tedious then Bulk Featured Images WordPress Plugin can be your answer. Because for a single photo, the process sounds easy, but when you have to work with more than 100 images, that can be tedious. So Bulk Featured Images WordPress Plugin is a very simple and easy-to-use bulk features image plugin. A detailed description of all the steps is given on the CreedAlly website.
- It takes all the featured images as a CSV (Comma Separated Values) and compiles them so that you can add them to your blog.
- It is paid plugin.
In conclusion, these are some of the best WordPress plugins for best blogging and will help you get the desired results in your blogs. However, it is strongly recommended not to use all the plugins in a single blog; otherwise, it might increase your site’s load and make it slower.